Dr. Paulette Gabriel is an expert in executive, team and organizational leadership and development with successful executive coaching, executive development and leadership team development practice. She has helped organizations and individuals accelerate their capacity for strategic alignment, development, self renewal and continuous learning. With experience across the board, Paulette’s work has been characterized as helping to solve complex problems while not getting caught up in complex processes. The capability for leaders to develop a performance-oriented culture and engage employees in healthy commitment to business goals is a hallmark of her work. Entrepreneurial roots have contributed to Paulette’s practical and value conscious approach to achieving results.
Innovation and effective problem solving combined with the ability to size up and respond to issues quickly and effectively have been cornerstones for Paulette’s internal and external consulting work. At Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Paulette was recruited to be a change agent and consultant to the headquarters executive team. After success in that role, she was asked to take on a global change initiative---transforming Wyeth from a holding company culture to a health services culture. At Fleet Credit Card Services, as a strategic member of the executive team, she led major change initiatives as the company was bought by Fleet Financial Group and she was able to provide stability and credibility at a very difficult juncture in the organization’s growth. At Manchester, with key responsibilities for business development including the design of organizational and managerial development and change initiatives for key clients, her client relationships were characterized by a great degree of trust and credibility. At Mars, Inc., a strong manufacturing company, as a result of being promoted quickly, Paulette enjoyed staff and line assignments in several of the companies that are a part of the Mars, Inc. umbrella. Because Mars is privately held, the entrepreneurial climate necessitates that HR professionals act decisively as a business person first and HR manager second—Paulette established the foundation for business partnering early. While there, Paulette worked in a global climate for a very large company and with a high-powered management team.
Examples of her current accomplishments and outcomes:
· Coached 2 senior executives in ways that drove authenticity and commitment resulting in their winning the annual Chairman’s award.
· Enabled the Executive Leadership Team of a financial services company to focus on their historical pillars of strength while engineering a new future; built the team into a smooth functioning, focused and successful team; revenues have almost doubled.
· Created and implemented a ground breaking leadership development program resulting in the company selecting Paulette and Key Leadership to deliver the program 4 years in a row; rousing success and great feedback; many promoted during this period of time.
· Created an overall architecture and strategy for leadership development that was adopted as a global strategy for development at all levels.
· Worked on a CEO transition that was sensitive, difficult and important; non-profit in the midst of leadership changes, a move to a much larger facility and a need to re-focus perspectives; considered to be a model for effective transitioning at this level.
· Designed and executed on a team building approach for a key division that resulted in strengthening relationships, stronger partnerships and connection to the overall business and in aligning talent.
· Completion of a ground breaking study that resulted in the development of a leading edge model for authentic transforming leadership.
In addition to her work at Key Leadership, Paulette’s first book, Collaborative Leadership in Action was published in 2011. Her second book is a work in progress and is based on a four year research study in the field of leadership. The subject –how personal transformative experiences impact a leader’s capability for transforming organizations ---speaks to the importance of authenticity and perspective in transformational leaders.
Lastly, Paulette is a nationally recognized speaker, is on the board of the Forum of Executive Women, has served as board member for the Philadelphia Human Resources Planning Society and is a founding member of Women for Girls, a grass roots organization devoted to providing inner city girls with experiences that widen their career and personal horizons.
Peter Gabriel is an associate consultant and expert in coaching and leadership development. Prior to joining Key Leadership, Peter spent 19 years at Vanguard leading and coaching multiple teams to meet client and organizational goals. His corporate clients varied across diverse industries such as financial, manufacturing, legal, and entertainment. Peter is also a coach for Volunteers of America. Peter’s experience adds valuable perspective to Key Leadership in coaching, leadership, and financial services.
Examples of Peter's accomplishments:
· Led and coached multiple cross-functional Vanguard teams in delivering world-class retirement programs to corporate clients. Received high marks through client loyalty surveys.
· Set strategic direction aligned with client goals/objectives. Through strategic consulting, anticipated and identified client needs. Developed and communicated a vision of success for the Vanguard teams. Yielded strong partnerships with clients.
· Drove profitability of client relationships by influencing and persuading client decision makers to adopt Vanguard products and services such as automation of transactions and e-delivery of investor statements. Resulted in improved profitability of clients.
· Attracted over $400 million in new business. Presented sales presentations to retirement plan committees comprised of CEOs, HR Directors, CFOs, and Counsel. Outcome was business expansion.
· Coached individuals as they transitioned back to the workforce through Volunteers of America.
Peter will attain his professional coach certification from Duquesne University in April 2016, a leadership coaching designation from the International Coach Federation, and certification in a variety of leadership instruments including the DiSC behavioral assessment, the Leadership Circle, Leadership Versatility Index (LVI), and Key Leadership’s proprietary team assessment – Building Versatile Teams. Peter holds an MBA from Penn State University and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Villanova University. In addition, Peter is completing his doctorate of education in leadership at Creighton University with anticipated completion in December 2016. Peter is responsible for Key Leadership’s expansion into the Pittsburgh market. He will leverage Key Leadership’s experience and his background in building relationships, coaching, and financial services in spearing our efforts.